Farmers Insurance Wayne County, NY
Peake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat is now offering Farmers Insurance for drivers in Sodus, Webster, and Wayne County. That means when you purchase a vehicle from us, you can sign up for a car insurance plan right at our dealership in Sodus. Whether you’re shopping for your first car or tenth with us, Peake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is committed to helping you find a Farmers Insurance plan that you feel good about.
What Farmers Insurance Plans Include
Farmers Auto Insurance is one of the leading insurance providers in the United States. It offers several types of auto coverage, which means you can get pick the insurance plan you want when you work with Peake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat. Some common auto insurance plans include:
- Liability Coverage: Liability insurance covers you if you’re liable, or legally responsible, for damages. There are two kinds of coverage for liability-bodily injury and personal property. Most states require the driver to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage, or to post a bond, to get a driver’s license or register a car.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage helps you pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle or fixed objects like lamp posts, telephone poles, and guard rails.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage is sometimes called “other than collision” or “fire and theft” coverage. This insurance plan covers losses from situations other than an accident, including theft, animal collisions, fire, hail, floods, and riots.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist Coverage: According to Farmers Insurance, about one in eight drivers are completely uninsured. Additionally, about 30% of drivers don’t have enough insurance. Luckily, uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage gives you liability coverage for you if an uninsured or uninsured driver is at fault in an accident.
- Medical Coverage: If you or anyone in your car is injured after an accident, medical coverage can pay for their expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection is similar to medical coverage but covers a wider range of costs, including loss of work, funeral costs, rehabilitation expenses, and replacement services.
Choosing A Farmers Insurance Plan That’s Right for You
Deciding which auto insurance plans are right for you can seem daunting, but Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram can help you select the right amount of coverage. When selecting an auto insurance plan there are four things to consider:
- The vehicle you drive: If your car was a total loss after a collision, could you afford to replace it? If you finance or lease a vehicle, comprehensive and collision coverage is required. If you drive an older car, you can reduce these coverage’s.
- How much and when you drive: There are many bad drivers or uninsured and under-insured motorists on the road. That means that even if you’re a good driver, you could increase the risk of involvement in a collision the more time you spend driving.
- Who rides in the car with you: Do you carpool to basketball practice or take your kids and their friends on field trips? If the answer is yes, you must consider the liability impact.
- The value of your assets: Could you be financially vulnerable if you are sued after a collision? Liability insurance should be enough to protect the value of your assets.
Find Out More About Farmers Insurance Coverage
If you need Farmers Auto Insurance, Peake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat has you covered. Drivers near Sodus, Webster, and Wayne County can learn more about our Farmers Auto Insurance offerings by contacting us online, or by calling (877) 270-4862.