How is Peake adapting during the Covid-19 pandemic?
As concerns over the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) continue to increase, Peake CDJRF wants all of our customers to be sure that we are adapting to these changes and can still help. In compliance with the CDC and local government suggestions, we have cut back on the amount of employees here at the dealership. For the employees that are here, we have urged them to be alert of any symptoms, and stay home if they develope. We have implemented deep sanitation of all high frequency touch points. We want you to know the available options we have for your vehicle purchase or servicing needs.
* 100% Online buying process – purchase the vehicle completely online and have everything brought to you
* Video walk around – we can send you a video walkaround to any/all vehicles you are interested in. Just let us know!
* Social Distancing at the dealership
- Sales – While we cannot offer test drives, we can sanitize the vehicles you are interested in, have them prepared for you to look over. We have a “clean room”, which is a vestibule set up as an office. This room is sanitized after each customer, and we can go over paperwork and information through glass (keeping you safely out of contact).
- Service – We are offering a pickup and drop off service. Should you some to the dealership, you can drop your keys off in our key drop. We will have a vehicle sanitized and outside waiting for you. When your vehicle is complete, we will call you, and have it sanitized and waiting outside. You can pay for any service over the phone, or through our key drop.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected by Covid-19 around the world. If there is anything our team can do to help, please contact us at 315-483-6916.
Thank you for your continued loyalty.